Lasting Legacies: Caregiver Care Package
The Lasting Legacies: Caregiver Care Package is a premier subscription box designed specifically with the caregiver in mind and featuring contents which promote self-care and a proactive mindset in planning for the future. The first care package available in this line has been branded for caregivers of those living with Alzheimer's disease & dementia, in honor of our CEO & C.hief C.aregiving O.fficer's mother, Gloria Jacobs (who currently cares for her husband and Kandice's father, Willie Jacobs, and who served as a care partner for Kandice's maternal grandmother, Mae Eva Howell, who lost her battle with dementia in 2011).
Taking the wholistic needs of the caregiver into account, each care package will include a surprise variation of the following contents to attend to the physical, emotional, spiritual and pre-planning needs of the caregiver:
- non-perishable snacks
- scented candle
- whipped shea butter (*choice of an 8 oz. jar, available in unscented form or offerings from the organic line -- lemongrass tea tree, lavendar eucalyptus, peppermint, blackberry raspberry vanilla, and pineapple jasmine)
- resource materials (pamphlets from The Alzheimer's Associaton -- the premier edcational & referral resource for all matters related to Alzheimer's disease & dementia)
- Lasting Legacies Swag Gear: *products with statements branded by KJC to affirm, encourage & empower the 43.5 million U.S. caregivers; *1 item from the collection:
- journal (varying emphasis - gratitude, devotional, life-planning checklist & notes, precious memories)
- apparel & accessories: t-shirt (available now); hoodie, skull-cap & small pouch (all coming soon; visit often for new content release announcements!)
- mug (coming soon; visit often for new content release announcements!)
- Add Ons:
gift cards (*additional cost, offered at PayPal checkout with various denomination offerings; NOTE: All options will include a $5.00 surcharge for securing gift card on behalf of our customers.)
All sales are final. The seller will however make reasonable accommodations for any damaged contents. For those who indicate a monthly or quarterly subscription, you will receive an email invoice first for fulfillment of the next order upon payment. We know that you have a hectic life as a caregiver and/or care partner, thus our flexible subscription policy relieves you of the burden of having to remember to call us by a stringent, pre-determined cancellation date.
Shipping & Receipt of Orders
Please be sure to include the shipping address for the care package recipient. NOTE: CURRENTLY, SHIPPING IS ONLY BEING OFFERED TO THE SOUTHEASTERN UNITED STATES: SC, VA, WV, NC, MS, AK, TN, FL, GA, AL, KY & LA, AS WELL AS TX. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we ask that you check back often as we hope to extend shipping coverage to the entire continental US in the future. The deadline for fulfillment & shipment of all first orders (one-time gift purchases) by our company is the 30th of the same month on all orders placed by the 5th day of that month. Again, this fulfillment & ship date can only be kept if you place the order and make final, successful payment by the 5th day of the month. If there is any unexpected challenge regarding order fulfillment or unavoidable hindrance to meeting this delivery deadline, you will receive timely communication from one of our customer service representatives. Please be advised that receipt dates on all packages will be considerably delayed due to COVID-19 and national restrictions impacting the US Postal Service.
Customer Response Time
We always look forward to hearing from you and meeting your needs as a valued customer! However, note we are currently a small enterprise. Therefore, we ask that you please allow 24-48 hours for one of our customer service representatives to respond to you. In addition, expect that all email or phone inquiries, sent by our customers over the weekend, will be handled within the same 24 - 48 hour timeframe, beginning the upcoming work week (i.e., Mon. - Fri., 9:00A - 5:00P EST). Thank you for your understanding as we grow!